How to Measure Your Body for Size
- Measure around your neck at the point where a shirt collar band encircles the neck.
- Place tape measure up under arms and measure the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
- Tape measure should be straight around waist where pant waistband normally sits.
- With elbow bent, measure from the center of the back at the base of the neck, across the shoulder to the elbow and then down to the wrist.
- Standing with heels together and with tape parallel to the floor, measure the fullest part.
Men's Regular Equivalency Chart
|Small||14 - 14.5||38 - 40||31 - 32||32.5 - 33|
|Medium||15 - 15.5||40 - 42||33 - 34||33.5 - 34|
|Large||16 - 16.5||42 - 44||35 - 36||34.5 - 35|
|X-Large||16.5 - 17||44 - 46||37 - 38||35.5 - 36|
|XX-Large||17 - 17.5||46 - 48||39 - 40||36.5 - 37|
|XXX-Large||17.5 - 18||48 - 50||41 - 42||37.5 - 38|